Transformational and Intuitive Cindy Hively is a renowned Healing Catalyst for women. She’s the Goddess Creatrix for her brand In Her Fullness, a Intuitive Healing Coach, Columnist for Aspire and other publications and has authored nine Best Seller Books.
Cindy empowers spiritual women around the world and teaches them how to create an abundant life they love by stepping into their own unique Fullness Lifestyle. She helps them remove blockages, helps them strategize and optimize each key area of their life by using her signature process, Awakened Creation Living Alchemy.
Its Cindy’s life passion and soul work to help women experience a luscious Rhythmic life overflowing with love, greatest joys, vibrant health, personal success, practical lifestyle, sacred ritual, feminine mystery, spiritual connection, juicy fun and prosperity.
She has personally studied with some of the most visionary women and men of our time.
- Certified Awakened Living Mentor under Janice Lynne Lundy, Spiritual Director
- Certified in Feminine Energetic Ecology, 200 hour Yoga program under the world renowned, Camille Maurine and her husband Lorin Roche PH.D, the authors of Meditation Secrets for Women and Dr. Roche, The Radiance Sutras.
- Certified in Essential Oil Healing and Aromatherapy, taught under Laura Moorehead, LMT from Essence Journeys
Cindy’s studies also include course work with:
- Lisa Marie Rosati, Goddess Lifestyle Plan
- Saida Desilets PH.D, Creator of the Succulence Revolution and Jade Egg programs
- Tanya Penny, Abundance Catalyst and Freedom and Wellness Coach
- Karen Brody, Creator of Bold Tranquility, Yoga Nidra
Cindy Hively calls the Roanoke Valley in Virginia her home. She is surrounded by beautiful mountains that inspire and heal her every day. She worked twenty five years in a career she loved but had to quit work due to chronic illness. She is now on a Spiritual journey for healing the mind, body, spirit and heart and inviting others to join her along the way as she teaches and mentors how to live an Awakened Full Life as an Intuitive Healing Coach and the Goddess Creatrix for her newest brand, IN HER FULLNESS. www.inherfullness.com
In Her Fullness means living in a constant awareness and flow. It is a relaxing into this life, where a growing peacefulness, patience and compassion for all of life are your truest essence. It is a healing journey through metta, meditation, mindfulness practices and self compassion. It’s the creation of being joyfully full within your sacred body vessel that you create to overflowing for yourself and others through the rhythms of nature, the mysteries of life and the magic that you create around you on this Spiritual journey.
Cindy provides deep connection with her community and clients through teaching Healing with Natures Creation, living in flow with the Lunar Phases and Energetic Ecology of Women. She can also provide natural healing through Essential Oil and Aromatherapy and Medicinal and Magical Herbalism as well as radical self-care.
The big “WHY” would I want to work with Cindy is…she is every woman who has felt pain, difficulties, pleasures and passions and everything in between.
She mentors women around the world on how to become awake and live life in their truest essence by helping them consciously create how to get their health back, balance their feminine and masculine energies, ignite the fire within their souls and live a luscious life filled with passion, radiant health, purpose, compassion, success, prosperity and magic.
Cindy has a unique combination of strategic thinking, intuition, vast knowledge of holistic health, psychology, human behavior, healing organically, 6 years of mind, body, spirit study and magical practice, this all results in an effective mix of spirituality and “real world,” practicality that supports each woman in embracing their own unique purpose, inner calling, truest essence and living as healthy as possible. Cindy as a Priestess uses the ancient practices of the Shaman Medicine Woman and implements them in her daily life and work with clients and her community.
A few other fun facts about Cindy:
- she can be found often dancing in the woods in the darkness
- she loves to spend time with her furry boys
- a bath is a creation of magic from her nose to her toes
- digging in dirt is a delight especially on a sunny day
- earthing is a healing practice with mud squishing between her toes
- in the summer bathing by moonlight outside is a favorite way to clean off
- being a Sugar Free Goddess is as important as each breath she takes
- she is a girl who loves a good party with a MoonTini
- dark chocolate can be her best friend
- she is the friend who always has your back and she will ask for yours
- Cindy is a current day goddess and member of an amazing Sisterhood
- she has a beautiful daughter and is soon to be a new grandmamaw
- shoes, purses and gemstones make her weak in the knees
- she practices natural medicine from the earth, grows her own herbs for healing and can mix up a good brew and tincture for what ails you
Dewey is the newest fur baby I am so blessed to have in my life. Slobber, lots of slobber, big kisses, getting walked on, several bathroom breaks some nights, jumps on the bed with a force that is unbelievable, I am in love with this gentle giant that protects me, never leaves my side and is so unconditionally loving.
The MAGIC of Blessing:
To bless is to encircle with Light to protect, prosper and to promote inner wholeness and well-being. To bless is the best response to every need, desire or question, and most especially, whenever you don’t know what to do. To cast the Light of Blessing is to invite magic. ~unknown~